bi-colored rims

  • Subject: bi-colored rims
  • From: "orders at Sutton's" <orders@suttoniris.com>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 13:07:36 -0700

Another interesting (to me anyway) seedling line that we are developing is the double colored rims.  Have several that exhibit the trait and the flowers aren't half bad either.  kind of hard to get these as we only have about 7 seedlings with the rims.  Most have come out of a cross of S-481:((twice told x connie sue) X Ghio 983F) X Mountain Sunrise.  All are well branched and budded.
Mike Sutton

JPEG image

JPEG image