Re: The Aftermath

  • Subject: Re: The Aftermath
  • From: "flatnflashy" <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 21:59:00 -0000

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "Donald Eaves" <donald@...> wrote:

Do you pull the rhizome that has bloomed? Or are those just the
seedlings that didn't make the cut? It's strange to see entire fans
when you say you are cleaning up spent bloomstalks.

Odd that you should post this picture. I was just musing the other
day about wood chipper-ed iris rhizomes. I was musing about a
biological sourch for pot ash- someone has speculated that my
property is deficient in pot ash. Of course you have to realise that
this was an idle wandering of the mind with no foothold in reality.

Christian