Re: Re: OGB? Seedling

  • Subject: Re: Re: OGB? Seedling
  • From: "Francesca Thoolen" <arilpums@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 14:45:18 -0700

Donald, Because of so many new members trying their hand at hybridizing I have started to add to the 2009 Checklist, outside of the registration information, some codes in [  ] to show that the iris has been successfully used as a [SP (Seed Parent)] or [PP] (Pollen Parent). In some cases, when possible, I have added the presumed type of iris such as [AAPT], [AATT], etc. This may not be the definitive answer but it should be helpful to guesstimate what the chances are of getting seed.  Please let me know if this helps you next year.

Francesca