Re: OGB? Seedling

  • Subject: Re: OGB? Seedling
  • From: Anita Moran <avmoran1@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 19:11:45 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

What ever it is it sure is pretty

-----Original Message-----
From: smciris@aol.com
Sent: May 4, 2008 1:19 AM
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [iris-photos] OGB? Seedling

Because this is from a wide cross (JOINT VENTURE X MESILLA MORN), it will require further testing to assign the correct arilbred classification code -- but I sure fell for the color combination because these shades are so hard to get in arilbreds.   This flower had just opened -- I'm not sure whether I got another photo after it had fully expanded.

Sharon McAllister

Anita Moran
Pilmore Gardens
USDA 6B