Re: Re: SP: spuria clump

  • Subject: Re: Re: SP: spuria clump
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 13:32:15 -0500

The mention of spurias reminds me that I had a nice visit here a few days ago with your fellow Texans Keith and Margaret Ann Smith, who stopped by the gardens after visiting Mount Vernon.  Keith is president of the Spuria Iris Society.  It was particularly enjoyable to have some iris visitors after having had to miss the convention, and my knee had improved to the point where I was able to accompany them around the beds without my cane.
It's one of the anomalies of our avocation/vocation that when we'd like to be looking at our friends' gardens, we need to be home tending our own.  --  Griff