Re: HYB: evaluating seedlings

  • Subject: Re: HYB: evaluating seedlings
  • From: "flatnflashy" <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 23:39:05 -0000

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, Linda Mann <lmann@...> wrote:

Linda, Betty... anybody frosty...

I'm feeling a little... dare I say, left out...y'all keep talking
about "obvious" frost damage and I just have no I-dee what you are
seeing. This seedling looks to me like a lot of fun for one thing...

Is there some tell tale sign that lets you know that a bud got zapped?
For example, I've noticed on some of my irises that the [outside
green part] of the buds is white and papery on the top half. Could
that be what you are talking about?