Re: HYB: Violet Miracle X Easy Living

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Violet Miracle X Easy Living
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 16:04:23 -0400

Not yet, ...but with most of my crosses, I try to include either
"summer" bloomers or children of summer bloomers as one parent (Zurbrigg
kids and grandkids for vale tolerance). I put pollen from it on just
about anything and everything not purple - all the IC kids that I could.
Plus a couple from RENOWN. More tonight. Only three buds tho, so
that's it for this year.

<Linda -- This looks like something you might want to work with toward
rebloom, eh? -- Griff>
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8