Re: Welcome to the group!

  • Subject: Re: Welcome to the group!
  • From: "B.J. Vera" <bj@rapidan.com>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 11:34:17 -0400

Bonnie, thank you so much for writing to me. I have learned so much already. I do have a question. What is bloom-out?

I think I identified the iris I sent. I believe it is Royal Flirt. I had not ordered that one but that is what bloomed. I visited the garden where I  bought it and there she was! I was so happy to see her.

B.J. in Virginia