HYB: Peekaboo tag-you're it

  • Subject: HYB: Peekaboo tag-you're it
  • From: christian foster <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 14:01:32 -0700 (PDT)

Betty,

I'm worse than you...  I was walking by Thornbird the other day... and I started to wonder... how early or late in the bud formation the appendages were formed.

This is a poor unsuspecting bud-ling who was sacrificed for my curiosity

At the bottom of the picture is one of the stamen... which appears to be full size.

Christian

image/pjpeg