Re: Seedling-pink

Loic,

My local show is tomorrow. I'm thinking about cutting out early to make
crosses. It's not supposed to rain tomorrow!

I'm not having a good spring. Even though I was able to take pictures,
it was drizzling the whole time I was out. Nothing dry enough to cross.
It rained all day yesterday also. The wind whipped everything around.
Pink one toughed it out.

I'm having a lot of trouble with pain in back, knees and legs. Not able
to stay out as long as I'd like. Also, I seem to forget to write the
photograph list so the only way I can remember what I've taken is to
upload them and put their names on them right away.

We're something like 4 inches up on rain. It all seems to come when I'm
trying to work in the garden.

I wish I was able to put that type of time into the garden these days.
Years ago, I burned the candle at both ends and developed fibromyalgia.
This seems to be the accepted reason for it anyway. Developed sleep
disturbances. I wake up at 3 AM and can't go back to sleep if I don't
medicate. Leads to onset of sever muscle pain. So I medicate.

<<No time for editing the pictures, we'll have to wait several weeks
before i start post things!>>

Make sure you leave time to enjoy the irises!?

Betty