Re: [SPAM]Re: PhotoTB: Big Melt - Burseen 1991 - (White)

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM]Re: PhotoTB: Big Melt - Burseen 1991 - (White)
  • From: Pearl Doyle <pdoyle@our-town.com>
  • Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 22:16:49 -0500

I grow Mesmerizer which is also my favorite. I also like Lacy Snowflake. Then I have a very lacy white unknown which has the faint dab of violet Linda spoke of. It is a late blooming iris which extends my growing season and a very reliable bloomer. I only wish I knew it's name. It was in a group of test irises I grew many years ago.

JPEG image