Re: Fw: IB Lemon Pop flat

  • Subject: Re: Fw: IB Lemon Pop flat
  • From: "flatnflashy" <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 21:06:13 -0000

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "loic tasquier"
<tasquierloic@...> wrote:
Loic,

LOL, way ahead of you. I usually write down any cultivar that is
mentioned as blooming polytepal. There are quite a few...it'll take
me forever to collect them all.

Did you have a frost that damaged any of the bloom so far?

Did you notice there are four styles? On second look those styles
are rather unusual... Could I talk you into closeup shots... from top
and from bottom?

Christian

> And you know what, there is another clump of Lemon Pop on the other
side of the field, and guess what, it has precisely the same kind of
bloom.