Re: HYB:Hybridizing quiz again

  • Subject: Re: HYB:Hybridizing quiz again
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 23:05:20 -0500

You're quoting the judges, Linda!  Here's a photo taken this morning.  The terminal bloom began to open during the 1 1/4-hour trip to the show, and two more were opening by the time the judging was completed.

39 1/2".  There are 11 buds.  I've been working on this branching for 15 years, since the first of it appeared in 93RR6, a sibling of 93RR2, which is in the pedigree of this seedling.

07U8:(LYNSEY ALEXANDRA X 20Q5:(952H1:(93RR2:(Margarita x Momauguin) x Fringe of Gold)) x 952G8:(93L6:(Wabash x (Wabash x Crossman yellow sdlg)) x Chinese Treasure)).  The branching comes from 93RR2.  --  Griff