Re: HYB:Hybridizing quiz again

  • Subject: Re: HYB:Hybridizing quiz again
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 07:52:25 -0400

<<39 1/2".  There are 11 buds.>>

Betty W.

-----Original Message-----
From: J. Griffin Crump <jgcrump@cox.net>
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, 11 May 2008 11:05 pm
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HYB:Hybridizing quiz again

You're quoting the judges, Linda!  Here's a photo taken this morning.
The terminal bloom began to open during the 1 1/4-hour trip to the
show, and two more were opening by the time the judging was completed.

39 1/2".  There are 11 buds.  I've been working on this branching for
15 years, since the first of it appeared in 93RR6, a sibling of 93RR2,
which is in the pedigree of this seedling.

07U8:(LYNSEY ALEXANDRA X 20Q5:(952H1:(93RR2:(Margarita x Momauguin) x
Fringe of Gold)) x 952G8:(93L6:(Wabash x (Wabash x Crossman yellow
sdlg)) x Chinese Treasure)).  The branching comes from 93RR2.  --  Griff