Re: HYB: "blue" pigments: IC1AT

  • Subject: Re: HYB: "blue" pigments: IC1AT
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 23:22:48 -0500

Linda  --  Glad you survived your storm unhurt.  It moved up here, hit us with a record rain, then came back from the northeast and hit us with another record.  Flooded my basement twice in 5 days.  Last time was 20 years ago when the sump pump failed.  This time the sump pump didn't fail, but was simply overwhelmed.  Still alternating pulling stuff out and trying to salvage fallen iris stalks in the hundreds, including staked ones.  The ground is just saturated.  But I guess our Texans know what we're talking about.
Your hot pink looks like it would be a good candidate for crossing for some more ruffling and/or lace.  It has the flare and the color.  But when is a pink not a pink if it looks pink in the garden?  --  Griff