Re: CULT: Marking Culls

  • Subject: Re: CULT: Marking Culls
  • From: "Linda Hunt" <nakihee@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 06:52:43 -0500

Ribbons are a great idea....bet they will go far with as little as you have to use to mark each one.

I used to hate throwing out seedlings..........even though I knew they were useless to me and I should use the space for something worthy or my favorites introduced by others.  I got relieved of the anguish when my gardening neighbor begged to have my throw aways.  I had shared may flowers from my gardens with her, since she is on a fixed income and can't afford much buying of such things..............so, what a nice deal.  She gets new flowers....and she loves them all..........and I get spared having to trash anything...LOL!

Life is just working itself out! :)

Have a great day all