Re: Does anyone recognize this neglecta?

  • Subject: Re: Does anyone recognize this neglecta?
  • From: "Linda Hunt" <nakihee@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 07:16:57 -0500

Thank Pearl.  I found that one and wondered.  It appears that the beards might be a little different....it is always so hard to tell from pictures.   I went searching to find someone who sells that.  I might be able to get it from a local grower and then I can grow them side by side to be sure.  If not..............it will probably end up going to my neighbor who friend who doesn't label hers and just plants for nice color and appearance.  :)