Re: photo: Spec-X seedling: Green Spot X I. stolonifera (arilmedian)

  • Subject: Re: photo: Spec-X seedling: Green Spot X I. stolonifera (arilmedian)
  • From: Anita Moran <avmoran1@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 08:47:30 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

ELM!!!!!!

That is a treasure

Wonderful colors love the form

Supurb!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Elmsterj@aol.com
Sent: May 13, 2008 11:47 PM
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

Hello, all.....

    This seedling bloomed its maiden bloom this year, just one-year-old.  That was quick!  Usually I use I. stolonifera with pumila for "arilpums" or else use it with other regelias for regelia hybrids.  This particular seedling has clean, bright colors.  it is an RB (regeliabred).

Elm

Anita Moran
Pilmore Gardens
USDA 6B