HYB: Newest "red" sib

  • Subject: HYB: Newest "red" sib
  • From: christian foster <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 15:16:08 -0700 (PDT)

Ann,

This little...uh.. yellow? opened today.  It is the newest sib to the "red" from yesterday. The red for it's part got much darker in the cool cloudy today.

I'm going to try to cut and paste in links from the other sibs I have posted, since not all are blooming right now. Hope this works.

http://www.hort.net/lists/highlight.cgi?bits=3&search=christian&URL="">jul07/msg00241.html#marker

http://www.hort.net/lists/highlight.cgi?bits=3&search=christian&URL="">jul07/msg00240.html#marker

Hmm,  I thought I had posted all of them... that's the two from last year.... o O (math makes my head hurt....) the red... this yellow...stalks showing color on two more...oh, I don't have a good picture yet of the tawny orange that opened in the wind...

There's a seedling who lost it's label that is almost positively a sibling to either this cross or the other cross resulting from 03-009-02 pollen... I'll post that next.

Christian

image/pjpeg

image/pjpeg