Re: Sdg:reddish

  • Subject: Re: Sdg:reddish
  • From: "Iris" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 08:52:01 -0700

Good Morning Linda,
I went through some old catalogs last night when I couldn't sleep, our son is having heart surgery in a few weeks.  I had an old Roris catalog that someone gave me and I came across Crystal Ribbon Tompkins '90 The picture was found in the 1990 catalog on page 6.  It has the little white ribbon and everything.  I am not computer savy but my husband Steve is.  If you need for me to have him scan it a and send it I will.  Just let me know!  Good Luck!
Bonnie in hot and windy record breaking weather!