TB: Matrix?

  • Subject: TB: Matrix?
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 19:45:37 -0400

Betty, here's my version of MATRIX, from Hall in Ohio. From the photos,
they don't look the same. Photo is of a freshly opened bloom, not fully
relaxed, to show maximum color.

The start of MATRIX that Ginny Spoon sent has yet to bloom here - stalk
hit by freeze the first fall, stalks hit again last spring, again last
fall, again this spring. It looks otherwise like a healthier plant than
this MATRIX.

However, this MATRIX bloomed last spring, last fall, I think, and both
locations have bloomed this spring.

May just be coincidence of timing and ages of the clumps - certainly
hasn't been a great year and a half for rebloomers.

What do you think, everybody, do Betty's and my MATRIX look like the
same bloom?
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

JPEG image

JPEG image