Re: Marking Culls

  • Subject: Re: Marking Culls
  • From: Robin Shadlow <rshadlow@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 20:50:15 -0700 (PDT)

I will have to start marking the culls like Mike is doing.  Had always marked the ones I wanted to keep (and still will- just with a different color)  One problem when it hits peak is trying to find the new ones through all of the others I have already seen.  Marking the culls with the bright tape will make it fast work.  Thanks for posting Mike!

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

may take more than one roll  :  )