Re: PhotoTB: Gossip Column`, Time Will Tell` (1), Rhinelander`

  • Subject: Re: PhotoTB: Gossip Column`, Time Will Tell` (1), Rhinelander`
  • From: "Iris" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 08:41:48 -0700

Hi Linda,

I grow Time Will Tell.  I love it, it is always one of our last to bloom.  I have a huge clump of it and I will go and investigate in a couple of hours.  I don't live where my iris are located, my parents do.  There is another iris that looks so much like it.  I will check on both for you!

Bonnie/Perozzi's Iris Farm