Re: HYB SDB 2005 crosses

  • Subject: Re: HYB SDB 2005 crosses
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 23:13:38 +0200

The falls opened properly, but i took the picture the first day it opened, and didn't take more later.
They are 'awfully 'long, but so horizontal and they can stand the rain without colapsing, so i really like these star-like shaped ones when they are tought like this!

Cannot wait for next year, in the pots are some crosses with Pinch Me, already 5" tall, that are begging me to be planted...
(But too busy evaluatind and pollinating for the moment, we'll see to that later...)

The IBs are very interesting, will keep you all posted when i'm lass busy!

loïc