HYB:Sad Days

Here are the two seedlings that hadn't opened in the Vanishing Act X
Night Game cross. (Group shot from yesterday.) (For Linda M.)

Please note the clouds in the picture with 2026-01. When it's not
raining, this is what I get. We are over 5 inches of rain for May and
it's just now the 16th. The weather is cold. KY is depressing.

Some bloom is better than no bloom. Damaged blooms are better than no
blooms. You may note that these blooms are damaged, even though it
wasn't obvious in the bud.

Betty Wilkerson
Bridge In Time Irises
Zone 6