FW: CULT: Marking Culls

  • Subject: FW: CULT: Marking Culls
  • From: "Francelle" <fjmjedwards@qwest.net>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 17:04:51 -0700

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9

-----Original Message-----
From: Francelle [mailto:fjmjedwards@qwest.net]
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2008 10:36 PM
To: 'iris-photos@yahoogroups.com'
Subject: RE: [iris-photos] CULT: Marking Culls

That is my method exactly.  It’s so much easier to mark the keepers because there are so fewer of them.  I would like to give everything a chance to bloom twice, but I just don’t have the room.  With seedlings planted seven inches apart, I have to remove inferior ones to give growing room to those that look more promising.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9