Re: [SPAM]Re: PhotoTB: Gossip Column`, Time Will Tell` (1), Rhinelander`

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM]Re: PhotoTB: Gossip Column`, Time Will Tell` (1), Rhinelander`
  • From: "Iris" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 14:04:43 -0700

You are welcome Linda!

My clump is blooming as we speak and it is about, I'm guessing about 7 years old or about there.  It was a gift from Cooley's when it was new.

The other one that looks like it is Child of Royalty and it does not have any either.

Who or what made you think that it did?  Are you looking for pbf?  I can give you names if you are.

Are you baking in Arizona?  We are here in Ca.
Do you know Margie?
Bonnie