Re: Re: Time Will Tell`

  • Subject: Re: Re: Time Will Tell`
  • From: "Iris" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 15:38:43 -0700

Linda, I just got your message and that is too weird.  I'm laughing because I love that iris and I don't see it coming out of Edna's Wish or Wild Jasmine or Chiffon Ruffles, which I like very much too.  I just don't see them producing Time Will Tell!  I guess iris are not like kids!  I would have been surprised if that happen when I had our children!!
You know who you might check with and that is Keith Keppel or Rick Ernst.  Please let me know what you find out.