Re: Re: Time Will Tell`

  • Subject: Re: Re: Time Will Tell`
  • From: "Iris" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 15:48:15 -0700

Linda, this is our third day in a row of 100. Just a few days ago it was in the 70s.  My sister says that we are having Oklahoma weather.  Her weather changes at a moments notice.

I ask about Margie because I got to know her about 5 years ago from this site.  She was made famous by her Iris Art that she would post.  I have not heard from her in awhile.
Stay Cool!
Bonnie