Re: Perozzi's Iris Farm

  • Subject: Re: Perozzi's Iris Farm
  • From: "Iris" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 20:20:04 -0700

You are very kind!  I do realize that they really were not that good but we got a new computer and my husband Steve was showing me how to view pictures.  We are located about 20 miles North of Sacramento in Ca.  I have a little story to tell you about how I got started but I will save that for another time.
Thanks again Griff!
Bonnie,  you use to know me from this site as Brice Rose