Re: HYB:Sad Days -Tasmania

  • Subject: Re: HYB:Sad Days -Tasmania
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 08:13:42 -0400

Hi Colleen,

I guess it's impolite to complain about too much water when others are
still suffering from the drought! Sorry! It must sound like I'm very
hard to please! Last year I complained about the drought and now I'm
complaining about too much rain. <vbg>

With the drought following on the heels of the horrific freeze of 2007
this abundance of rain has not been appreciated. Yesterday (Sunday) was
the best day I've had in two years. Of course, I'm still not out of the
woods. These crosses have to take to make me really happy!

Color has been deep this year with the cooler temperatures. In most
cases, that is a good thing.

Many of us in the USA have been enamored of your Tasmanian Devil! Maybe
it's symbolic? It's right to an opinion has never been questioned!

Such a long and difficult trip seems to have it's rewards. Many in the
USA don't see that much quality family time in a full year.

Thanks for the pictures. Your iris display is delightful.

<<And to think we’re excited because we’ve had an inch of rain
overnight. I doubt that it is drought breaking but at least it’s a
help. >>

Betty Wilkerson
Bridge In Time Iris
KY