SDB: Lad (Black 2005)

<x-tad-bigger>Last</x-tad-bigger><x-tad-bigger> </x-tad-bigger><x-tad-bigger>photo for the night . . . maybe more seedlings will bloom tomorrow!! Oh, I'm hoping so!

I've used this SDB in my crosses with a seedling from the late E. Hall who hybridized in our region. Now, Hall was working with concentrated effort for rebloomers, but the particular seedling I have of his is not a rebloomer. Sadly, LAD does not rebloom for me, either, but then again, in my climate, I have to pamper rebloomers with extra water during summer, which I DON'T do. If they're gonna rebloom for me, they better do it on their own gumption!

Adam~ :-)

</x-tad-bigger>

LAD

(Paul Black, R. 2005) Sdlg. I84A. SDB, 12" (30 cm), E & RE
S. and style arms deep purple; F. purple black; beards dark navy blue tipped old gold; pronounced sweet fragrance. Johnson Q61C, Neutron sib, X E82AA, Can't Wait sib. Mid-America 2005

JPEG image

Lad