HYB: Immortality X Designer Gown maiden

  • Subject: HYB: Immortality X Designer Gown maiden
  • From: "Mary Swann-Young" <MryL1@msn.com>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 21:01:55 -0500

7 buds to start and a yummy S curve.  Can't blame my TBs
for trying to go down in winds that laid all the IBs flat.  I
like the idea of planting newer REs among my seedlings -
easy to compare this one in the foreground to Daughter
Of Stars behind it.  Hope it compares in the fall.
My little Kodak only takes decent pictures in bright sun,
which just isn't happening so far.
A few nice things and a lot of compost material.  Starting
to get bewildered crossing so many seedlings.
I'll see what I can get for you, Linda!
Mary Lou, near Indianapolis, Z5