Re: HYB: Immortality X Designer Gown maiden

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Immortality X Designer Gown maiden
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 06:58:06 -0400

Very nice for a first generation from IMM!

Definitely bewildering and overwhelming. I did a terrible job of
creating compost this year. Plants were so stressed, I wound up leaving
a bunch of seedlings that probably should have gone straight to the
compost pile. for another year.

<A few nice things and a lot of compost material. Starting
to get bewildered crossing so many seedlings.

I'll see what I can get for you, Linda!>
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8