Re: Mixed chromosome results

  • Subject: Re: Mixed chromosome results
  • From: "Ann Conway" <amconway@telusplanet.net>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 22:45:59 -0600

I really like that! It's very nice!
Ann Conway
----- Original Message -----
From: Vicki
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 9:55 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] Mixed chromosome results

About 4 years ago I crossed our tet. MTB MY FANTASY X SMITTEN (SDB)
Here are three different pictures of just one of the resulting seedling.
Height 21", 3 br. 6 buds, blooms 3 1/2" w x 2  1/4" high, pale pink standards, creamy falls with an old orange blush on the hafts, tangerine beard. Fine wiry stalks.
More mixed seedlings later
Vicki

Checked by AVG.