Re: HYB: Seeding 08TP-25

You go Mike!  We are never bored with your seedlings. But this pic didn't open all the way. It's a beauty tho!       -- Barb
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 9:27 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] HYB: Seeding 08TP-25

Sibling to 08TJ-19. I like this better. The dark rose covers most of the falls and they are rounder. 08TJ-19 had the narrow look. A bi-color pink. The colors are opaque not translucent.
Hope no one is getting bored with my seedlings, I am having fun. Never know what will open in the morning. Seems like they are competing for what little space I have. Well only about 75 to go.
Mike Greenfield