Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2008 1:01 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] BB calico cat Lankow 1988

And this is the difficult-to-pollinate pod parent of the two sdlgs i posted yesterday:

CALICO CAT

(Carol Lankow, R. 1988) Sdlg. 7845-3. BB, 20" (51 cm), M-L
S. soft light yellow; F. light sea lavender violet, red wine hafts; yellow beard; slight sweet fragrance. 7579-2: (Andi x 7138-1: (65J2, pink TB x Yellow Dresden)) X Miss Nellie. Kirkland Iris 1989, HM 1991, AM 1993, Knowl 1995

It's been used once in :

DOLGIY RAZGOVOR

(Sergey Loktev, R. 2005) Sdlg. 00-745-2. BB, 24" (62 cm), VE-M
S. and style arms mustard yellow, style arms light beige midrib; F. bordeaux, mustard olive rim, bordeaux marks on cream yellow hafts; beards yellow. Calico Cat X Hotdogs and Mustard. Loktev 2006

and one that has the same parentage has been used in :

SNOW SEASON

(Evelyn Jones, R. 1992) Sdlg. I89-24-4. SDB, 14" (36 cm), M
White self; pale lilac pink beards. Lankow 7B45-3-2: ((Andi x (pink TB sdlg. x Yellow Dresden)) x Miss Nellie) X Blue Line sib. Bennett Jones 1993, HM 1995