HYB: SA seedling

  • Subject: HYB: SA seedling
  • From: christian foster <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 14:24:15 -0700 (PDT)

SA fans,

This is 05-107-03: Fimbriated Space X Dresden Dancer.  The cross was motivated by flat breeding, not SA.

It's strange how a picture can sometimes show what you can't see in the garden.  From across the bed the blooms have yellow cast, but up close the bloom looks clear white.  As I edited this picture I noticed yellow veining over the entire bloom... that explains the yellow cast from across the bed.  I guess I need to go back to the pedigrees... must be yellow behind FimSpace somewhere.  I always assume white is blue with inhibitor...

Christian

image/pjpeg