HYB: SA seedling

  • Subject: HYB: SA seedling
  • From: christian foster <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 14:41:04 -0700 (PDT)

This is 05-026-06.  No help there... parentage is listed as unknown.

I'm keeping this season's cross notes in the same spiral notebook as 06 crosses.  It seems that I "lose" individual seedlings in the paper trail and some crosses end up lined out that are supposedly extant.  I hope to resolve this problem by retaining all of my cross notes.

Most likely one of the parents is Fimbriated Space.  I had a pod on Cut Crystal that year that got knocked off the first week...otherwise I'ld say it was FimSpace X CC.  I need to keep better records of who bloomed when... Triple Whammy bloomed out that year...Scorpio might have bloomed that year, but I don't remember it at the top of the hill...oh and Tea Leaves...

I like it well enough that I wish I knew how I got it.  I'm hoping next year there will be real flounces... But I think she's staying for a few seasons anyway.

christian

image/pjpeg

image/pjpeg