From: cseggen1@aol.com
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, 27 May 2008 10:22 am
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Break Yolk

In a message dated 5/27/2008 8:51:58 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
lauriefr@localnet.com writes:

> I did not see a picture Laurie???

Hmm.  Let's try this, Connie.  Please tell me if you can see this one.

That is really strange.  It appears to download but when the download
is finished there is no picture?????????  AOL fluke again???

Take care,
Connie

In a message dated 5/27/2008 8:51:58 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
lauriefr@localnet.com writes:

> I did not see a picture Laurie???

Hmm.  Let's try this, Connie.  Please tell me if you can see this one.

That is really strange.  It appears to download but when the download
is finished there is no picture?????????  AOL fluke again???

Take care,
Connie

Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler
Florence" on AOL Food.