Re: BB Luna di Miele 2000 Bianco & Yellow Tapestry 1978 Rudolph

  • Subject: Re: BB Luna di Miele 2000 Bianco & Yellow Tapestry 1978 Rudolph
  • From: "flatnflashy" <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 01:08:01 -0000

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "loic tasquier"
<tasquierloic@...> wrote:

Have you used Yellow Tapestry much? I noticed right off that she is a
Rudolph, from lines similar to his flats. But the picture shows the
same yellow veining in the standards that my 05-107-03 had.

Does Yellow Tapestry produce those yellow veins reliably?

> (Augusto Bianco, R. 2000) Sdlg. 773. BB, 24" (60 cm), E
> S. ice ash, edge honey; style arms ice, edged honey; F. parchment
and honey; beards bronze, hairs tipped cream; slight spicy fragrance.
((Edge of Winter x Soap Opera) x Designing Woman) X ((Presence x
Maria Tormena) x (Olympiad x Undersea Adventure)). Iride 2001
> (N. Rudolph, R. 1978) Sdlg. 75-35. TB, 33" (84 cm), E
> S. yellow and pale pink blend; F. white with wide yellow band;
lilac beard tipped yellow; ruffled. Louise Watts X Pink Angel.
Rudolph 1979