HYB: Let's Boogie x Conjuration

  • Subject: HYB: Let's Boogie x Conjuration
  • From: "Kelly D. Norris" <kellydn@frontiernet.net>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 21:28:17 -0500

Thought I would share a few exciting things that are coming out of this year’s seedling crop.  21-031B1 bloomed first in 2006 (I’ll repost a new pic tomorrow…haven’t taken one this year yet!).

This is a sibling labeled 21-031B2.  The form is a little wider than what this photo might suggest.  It’s blooming with two stalks per rhizome (as is another sibling), 36” tall, 7-8 buds, stellar show bench branching, and terrific substance.

--Kelly

Horticulturally,

Kelly D. Norris

Farm Manager, Rainbow Iris Farm

Contributing Editor, Garden & Greenhouse

Editor, Dwarf Iris Society of America

Bedford & Ames, IA

Zone 4b/5a

Read my column?  Heard me lecture?