Re: Seedling with shape

Wonderful! I love the color too. Looks like a keeper to me. Glad to see people using Passion for Lace. Is that a good pod parent too? Barbara Nicodemus lives not too far from us.
                    -- Barb from SW MO
----- Original Message -----
From: Linda Hunt
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 8:26 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] Seedling with shape

I finally got a seedling out of Lunar Whitewash that is showing the wide falls that I love. Pollen parent is Passion For Lace. Color is nothing special, but it has great substance...held up lovely through a rainstorm.  Is a later bloomer.  Just started blooming 1 week ago.  It has 8 buds on a nice stalk.  This one has some qualities to hang onto.  I look forward to watching it progress over the next couple of years.  This is it's second year of foliage with a total of 12 increases at this time and 3 bloom stalks this year!