HYB: Griff--green

  • Subject: HYB: Griff--green
  • From: "flatnflashy" <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 14:37:26 -0000

I was in the SA archives looking something up and found a post that
shows a green thingamabob at the end of the beard similar to the one
you recently posted. Post was titled Photo Rework, dated Jan 20,04
posted by Mike Greenfield. I'm unsure of the context... but the
similarity is certainly worth researching.