Re: HYB: Elegant Girl X Fogbound

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Elegant Girl X Fogbound
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 14:02:12 -0700 (PDT)

That is a beautiful flower.  Love the color and the great form as well as the fuzzy blue horns.   It really rivals some you showed me pictures of in Austin.  How does it grow?
Jan in Chatsworth

Francelle <fjmjedwards@qwest.net> wrote:
Here is a first year seedling that I liked.  Fogbound gives lovely form.  Note the fuzzy blue horns.
Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9