Re: BLOOMING TODAY, AN IB FAVORITE "BLUE EYED BLONDE"

  • Subject: Re: BLOOMING TODAY, AN IB FAVORITE "BLUE EYED BLONDE"
  • From: "Iris" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 07:12:45 -0700

Do you know where it can still be purchased?  Do you want to trade something?  We have alot of iris! about 2000!

That iris is cute! cute!

I have had some bad luck last year with getting iris from sources that do not sell who they say they are.

Superstation Iris Gardens is the best for never getting an iris wrong.  I think that this is going on nine years of ordering from them but I am pretty certain that they do not carry it.