blooming today

Here are three interesting irises blooming today in Douglas County, Colorado.

1.  An arilpum seedling by Harald Mathes.  Half pure aril and half I. pumila.

2.  Iris albertii.  This clone came from Keith Keppel, who got it from Jim Waddick.

3.  'Troublemaker'.  One of my SDB introductions for 2009 and the first named SDB to open here.

Question:  Is it OK for me to attach three pictures for Iris-Photos, or should I be sending them one at a time?

Lowell Baumunk

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image