TB: non-messy hafts on yellow #5

  • Subject: TB: non-messy hafts on yellow #5
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 11:24:47 -0500

Here are the falls detached from the bloom. Each a different seedling (and
from top to bottom in the order I sent the photos if they arrive in the same
order). They have haft marks, but they don't go far enough out on the
shoulders to be readily visible on the bloom - at least to me. But then
hafts usually don't bother me. I generally find them a natural and
inoccuous part of the bloom appearance. Sometimes when they are a main
feature of the bloom it can be a detraction - or it can be a positive thing.

JPEG image