Do these photos look more like 'Alpine Vista'?

  • Subject: Do these photos look more like 'Alpine Vista'?
  • From: EROCTUSE2@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 03 May 2009 18:49:56 -0400

More blooms have opened on what was sold as 'Alpine Vista' and that means I have more photos. Do these look more accurate?

The first photo I sent before was on a brand new bloom at early dawn. These are of an older bloom in both midday shade and bright sun. The successive blooms seem to have much better form, than the first bloom had. Also, it appears that 'Alpine Lake' has a white beard, while this has a frosty blue beard.

I'm hoping my first photo was just inaccurate and that these will prove it's not mislabeled. I would appreciate any help in the way of confirmation (either way).

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image