TB: vmwp

  • Subject: TB: vmwp
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 09:42:21 -0400

VIOLET MIRACLE X WORLD PREMIER. Wide, but that's about the only good
thing I can say about it. Betty, you wanted to see this one, I think.
Didn't bloom last year. Not very healthy and too freeze sensitive to do
well here.

I had more photos from the last few days but after relabeling all of
them, I carefully deleted them all instead of copying them to my hard
drive. :-( drat. There is more maiden bloom on RENOWN seedlings - will
try to get more pix later, for info purposes only. Nothing nice.

Linda Mann
TN

JPEG image